Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda has frozen after I missed a day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
I just tried the game again, it briefly seemed to open the game then the frozen screen came back on. Are you any closer to resolving the problem?
Has anyone gotten a fix for the stuck on the day missed screen problem? I have the same issue!!
I’m also having this problem
has this been responded to. Having same issue
also it says I’m on level 1. I’ve been playing for years. I don’t understand 😖My OS is 18 I’m playing on my apple iPad Player ID? Sunriseam maybe. I don’t know the game version sorry
Hi, my Soda crush game is stuck on day missed page and I can’t move it
what do I do please?