Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I try to enter Candy Crush Soda Saga it comes on to a screen I only started seeing a few weeks ago. I have tried all I know to move on through the screen on several occasions with no success. What is happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there, here is what I did when this happened to me.
I uninstalled it on my phone (Android), and it has all come back and is working correctly. There must have been some upgrades that needed to be installed on my phone.
After I uninstalled the app, I waited about an hour and logged back off, then logged back on again.
Everything was back in place.
I know they don't recommend it, but it worked for me.