Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am over it. First the game would not respond for days, now I have lost everything but my gold bars, and my level..am almost at 3000. It is giving me tutorials, etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been losing things, like rewards and I've been contacting support and their response has been to ask people here. They've been absolutely no help and all of this started when I updated to the new version almost a week ago. It's so frustrating that they don't help or give you what you've lost and continue to lose.