Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost all my awards. I had over 20 in some.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @sarahkahl and welcome to the Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your awards/boosters. Please keep in mind boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost.
We will be happy to try to help but could you please Contact Support directly so that we can best further assist you.