Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Han desaparecido todos los boosters que tenía acumulados. Me quedé sin boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The same thing happened to me. My boosters are gone and if I win a booster can't accumulate.
Hi @Maru_Lopez could you please tell me which version of the game you have and which device you're using?
We don't currently have any other complaints, so it's quite possible that the issue is with your device. To determine this, I need information about your device (brand, version, etc.).
The current game version is 1.294.200.
All the boosters I had won have disappeared and even if I get more they do not accumulate.
Hi @Maru_Lopez warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga 💦
What exactly happened? Did you try a new device or reinstall the game? Please let us know more so we can help you.