Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
day. why? I usually play on my phone because online it only has me at level 2 and on my phone I'm up to 639. why is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well it let me in, but it took me all the way back to level 1, crap crap CRAP!
Me too! Stuck here.
mine too and it is frozen and has been for quite some time. I am not the only one. Everything is up to date, so King needs to rectify this without everyone supposedly missing a day