Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I wrote several days ago about not connected to facebook, it got fixed, but now I am back to a different icon. How do I get on facebook and stay there?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have this problem constantly. My icon is a lady pirate which I don't want. If I log out and log in using Facebook it changes to my Facebook icon, but only for about one day. Candy Crush Jelly doesn't have this problem so I know it can be solved. Please can King fix this bug? It's only a few months old - it used to work fine.
@omorici I'm not on FB, I play thru the app, but if you mean your profile picture not being correct, I had to log back into the King account and check the box "keep me logged in" and that worked.