Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
in soda crush 2803 I cannot move the four at the bottom and the one on the opposite side. There are no bottles to break. How do I move them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @margaretdalton warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga 💦
I'm sorry you're stuck on level 2803. To collect the bottles and make the soda pop, you first need to remove the blockers to make the bottles come out of the dispensers. Make as many combinations as you can with color bombs, striped candies, or fish.
Below you'll find a video with a walkthrough for the level.
I wish you good luck in your next attempts and hope you complete the level soon.
Have a Sodalicious day. 💦