Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
4 in a row does not react to my winning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Klickwitch, I'd like to give a couple thoughts on this. You might want to double check that you are completing the quest/task precisely.
For example one of the tasks states that you must combine 2 Wrapped Candies 20 times. Personally I missed this one before because I read the beginning part of the description and assumed it was "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy" like all the other ones. This is just an example of an experience I had. I hope this might help. Good luck and please feel free to reply to this if you are having a different issue.
🙇🏻♂️🥠🍬🍭🐠💣🌀⚡️