Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I played Turbo Tonic, You only get 1 point for every play/win. And I won the game, and received FOUR little candies???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi
Palash_Sarma
Thankyou for replying. I have been playing for 18 years now. I understand what Turbo Tonic is, my concern was I won the tournament, and only received 4 candies, and they were not of much significent or help.
Hi @Iviah
Turbo Tonic" is a feature or event in Candy Crush Soda Saga that offers players rewards, often including extra gold bars and a chance to climb the leaderboard. It's associated with events like the "Soda Cup" and appears to be a limited-time opportunity for players to earn bonuses and potentially reach the "Hall of Fame".
Rewards:
Turbo Tonic events often involve rewards such as Gold Bars, which are a premium currency in the game.
The Soda Cup is a recurring event where players compete to earn the highest score. The Turbo Tonic feature can be part of the Soda Cup, offering a second chance for players to improve their scores and climb the ranks.
The Hall of Fame is a leaderboard where top players are recognized for their achievements. Participating in Turbo Tonic events can increase a player's chances of making it into the Hall of Fame.
The Turbo Tonic feature is often tied to specific dates or timeframes, such as the Quarter-Final, Semi-Final, Second Chance, and Final rounds of the Soda Cup.