Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why does only 1 game show up when 5 friends each give me a game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue. I can only see lives from friends when I have 0, and 4 friends sent lives, only 1 shows.
I have the same issue? Why have friends at all?
I only check for lives from friends when I have 0 lives.
Hi there! With your lives inbox you will only be able to see you have received lives if you have less than 5 lives available. If you for example have 4 lives, and accept one, then that would be why you wouldn't see the remaining 4 lives your friends sent you being added to your inventory.