Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I bought a large plan and it erased all my game helpers. I had well over 100 of each accumulated and it added what I purchased and erased what I previously had
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Kaptál rá választ, hogy miért történt ez??? Visszakaptad amit töröltek. Biztos nem.
Szerintem csak a vásárlásra összpontosítanak, nagy csalás az egész Candy crus soda saga. Ha nem vásárolsz, akkor egy helyben topogsz.
Ezt semmilyen másik saga játék nem csinálja. Így viszont unalmas vele játszani, hogyha a zsebedet nem ürited ki nekik, akkor nem haladsz