Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have gotten through level 4477 many times but as soon as I do the game totally shuts down and when I reload it, it starts back at 4477 over again???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Farleywing
Welcome to Soda Community
Please try these steps
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.
Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates.
Memory: Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay.
Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data.
Clear Cache:
🤖 Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache
🍏 iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
If do work these steps please let me know
Thank you