Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello everyone, on the bear climb rewards challenge I’m collecting the required items, however, I’m not getting the rewards! The padlocks are staying firmly closed ☹️😕… I don’t understand, please help 😊😊
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is anyone else who is having problems with the bear climb event where its not counting candies. I thought that King had fixed this. Does anyone know how to fix this.
Hi there!
I'm sorry to hear that your Bear Climb is not granting rewards. With this feature you will need to complete the tasks in order to move up the tiers and claim those rewards so if a task was completed but the reward remains locked its best to try some troubleshooting steps to ensure that your game is running smoothly:
If the issue persists, please reach out to the dedicated Support team