Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Moderators Note: This level has now been updated and fixed!
level 18418 not working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 18418 is unwinnable. It’s a bubble level with two pages. There are 3 bears on the first page, and two of them can “cross the line” on the first page. The 3rd bear has to float up to the 2nd page, but the game does not move to that 2nd page EVER.
I had a run of over 10,000 levels won in a row and now that’s gone and I am not very happy about losing all my power-ups.
I have the same issue.
I am having the same issue