Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can’t I link my iPad up to match my phone. I’m on a high level on mp phone, but my iPad has taken me back to the beginning. I’ve been trying for days,.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
First! make sure you are connected through FB, so that you are saved to your levels\progress {If you have a log in on the game chances are you are good, but always double check}. Then log out of the game on all devices... Let it have a bit of a breather, and then log back in on whatever device you want to use. Hopefully that helps! 🤞🏽