Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Yet again I didn't get my bonus after being on podium for 3 weeks in a row. I have a picture from yesterday when the clock was at 0 time left and it shows me on podium and having the prior 2 weeks podium finishes lit...please fix this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Podium rewards were not added to your account. For assistance with this, please contact our dedicated support team, sharing the mentioned picture with them: https://soporto.king.com/?type=community