Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Add more levels to the cake, Like one for Cross Lollipop Hammer and one for Free Switch
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The current event already have a lot of levels.
So you don’t join my team? My team do VERY FAST.
Code: 315530526
I don't like the upgrade. My team and I haven't been able to get to the top, because the game gives you less time to them.
Here is my suggestion how this might work:
…….….Item………….# of levels
supersonic lolly
30
color bomb
25
coloring candy
21
cross lollipop hammer
17
candy fish
13
lollipop hammer
9
free switch
5
120
I added the free switch and the cross lollipop hammer to Bake a Cake. The final total number of levels to play Bake a Cake now stands at 120.
I hope this idea is liked. Thank you.