Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Jump into a fun new competition where every level you play helps you climb the leaderboard and earn sweet rewards!
Stay in the promotion zone, avoid the drop, and rise all the way to the top šŖ
š How does Soda League work?
š All Soda League ranks
Here are the leagues you can climb through:
Each step up means better rewards and tougher competition!
Weād love to hear from you:
Are you just getting started⦠or already chasing that Diamond crown? š
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey ther @dbirdie2121 - once the Soda League appears in your game, you will get a message about it - but if it has been skipped - please check your events tab in the game!
Hey there @normajean8 it's shown in the main post but I can show it here as well:
how do I get to play? How does it work?
How do I find out my league
Hi @LoFiGummy ! Here is mine so farā¦.. I forgot to post this the other day lol.
Hey there @cmankhubu07, this is a continuous feature and event in the game, so no need to sign up. If it's not in your game we suggest checking for any updates - and hopefully you'll have it soon in your game as well!
I want to enter competition, I've been playing candy crash soda for years now and I'm in level 75 68 somewhere there
I won something.
Yes, me too. You might want to start a new post to get an answer.
Finally, I reached the Soda Diamond League, and even though I finished in third place, Iām still on the podium. š„šŖš
Has anyone else lost their gumball goodie..and ads too.. this game is so disappointing anymore.. king is taking every thing away.. put back the gumball goodies and ads back!
Woooow!! You did it - a certified professional now 𤩠Good luck in the Soda Diamond League - we only have a few players here in the community who's gotten this far!
š¤Æš
Emerald City ā³ļøš
Stuck on a hard level.
Go go Werner! Hope you can keep the spot šŖš„
Yaaaay! Glad to hear it š¤
ā¦.
..
Hi @LoFiGummy my Soda League is back! š
Ah! in that case it was unfortunately an issue with Soda League so that it had to be paused. It got fixed later in the week, but I understand it that you haven't got it back in your game since then.
The feature is still in testing, so the studio will expand who to include for this, so hopefully you should see it back in your game soon again.
Hi @LoFiGummy this happens probably one week ago.
Hey there @teeweiping when did this happen exactly - was it now yesterday?