Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently wanted to change my screen name from the default so I signed in with my apple account. When I did that, I lost all my items. How do I get that back or is there some way to sync it all?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
A lot of these boosters I have paid for. I also lost progress on my supreme thing for using bars, and I can’t make islands with the stars anymore. What is going on? I can also see my progress in the guild cake slice thing with my screen name before I created this apple thing