Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
level 7579 isn’t beatable. I’m so sick of wasting my money and time on this game. Y’all are such cheats and thieves. I’ve been doubled charged so many times. But you’ve created an addict and IM DONE. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it's possible, just try on
level 7579 is broken. It’s impossible to clear the second screen because no matter how many times you it the square on the bottom right a new one drops down and it won’t clear. This is so frustrating. Is this being worked on because it looks like it’s been a problem for months.
this game has become an absolute money stealer. It used to be fun and I had no problem putting money into it. Now that every level only gives you 12-15 moves, I'm surprised anyone still plays anything other than the Buil a cake part
There's a gamer on You Tube that cheats out/increases the moves to 98. Look it up for yourself, proving that 34 is not nearly enough. It took 70 moves for the gamer to win the level.
Hi my friend yes its just a case of perseverance as you said after a few trys it can be completed 💓
I agree… level 7579 is broken. I looked up some videos and apparently the level used to load without a biscuit in the problem square. You could then beat it. But now it starts with a biscuit about 99.99% of the time, and any time the biscuit is cleared, another drops down. You simply cannot spread the jelly to that square. I did find that if played enough times, it will spawn without the biscuit and can be beaten.
No response from anyone regarding my prior post of Level 7579. That bottom right corner with two blocks is still stuck. Nothing will remove the first box and I am tired of wasting my bonuses on it. I will play the Cake game for a while but then will not play the game.
on level 7579, the bottom right box will not clear . Have tried everything and am just about ready to leave the game! Seems as though other people are having the same problem
Hi my friend sorry to hear your disappointment
With some levels they can be very difficult to complete but all are completable even without boosters and Gold
Its a need for perseverance to figure out the best strategy
You could try turning prompts on from the settings tab on your Game screen it can be helpful
With your purchases not providing you the items please select the contact us tab at the bottom of this page our customer support team can check this and reimburse you
We would hate to loose you
Hopefully fingers crossed 🤞 you reconsider
Nothing clears on the second segment lower right corner. It just keeps flipping the block instead of clearing and spreading the jelly. I refrefuse to spend money on this level and am sick of the ads so most likely will delete this app.