Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why does king allow temu and Snapchat ads that hijack your phone by rerouting you to their website? Its dishonest. And it closes out my game and I lose that round. It makes me so mad!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wrote thst last comment last year. I never posted it but today I came to comment on the same issue and saw my old comment and shared it. Playing this game should be enjoyable, a break from the stresses of life but instead, 80%of the time when I watch an ad to earn more turns I click the x at the end of the video and it closes the game entirely. It pisses me off to no end!!