Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 3728 is giving me 15 chances to solve. Everywhere I check it says it should be 34 and that 15 is probably impossible. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same problem and have reached out to them via email several times and keep getting this canned bot reply:(won't let me post the links from the email in this comment)
"Our Help Center is jam-packed with useful articles. Check it out: Didn't find what you were looking for? Drop by our Community. Your fellow players are more than happy to help! Visit (won't let me post the links from the email in this comment)
Thanks for contacting King Player Support. We’re so sorry you’ve come across this issue during your game but don’t worry because we’re here to help. Let’s start by checking these basics: first check that you’ve met all the level requirements – the pre-level screen tells you everything you need to achieve to complete the level. If this all looks good, make sure your game app is up-to-date (open your App Store to find new updates.)
If you’re all up to date there, you can search online (e.g. Youtube video, King Community) for any information about the level you are having trouble with to find a solution. If you’re still having difficulties, reply to this email, giving us with as much information as possible about the issue. Make sure you include the number of the level and a screenshot, or a video that shows the bug if you can, and we’ll do our best to find a solution."
I've done all these things and cannot find a solution. I think they just want me to watch as many ads as they offer when I'm out of moves to get more moves so I can pass this level. PAYWALL! I've played this for years and will now need to uninstall it. I will watch their ads on occasion, but this level is SIGNIFICANTLY flawed at it's current state. I've attached what my 3728 looks like and it IS NOT anywhere on the internet.
Hey again @cooley71 , hope you're having a good day!
I understand how it can be frustrating. Could you please reach out to our player support team so they can assist with your level report: Contact Us
They'll have the proper tools to assist you.
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞
Well it surely looks impossible to solve with only 15 chances, been working on on this one forever and not even close to solving, very frustrating!
Hey there @cooley71 . I hope you’re doing well.
I'm sorry to hear your current level is showing a difference from the level you can see available on videos or mentioned here in the Community, I understand it can be confusing as to why this happens, but worry not, allow me to explain the process behind this.
Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.
This can sometimes mean that videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content, which is what happened in this case.
I hope this explanation helped. Have a great day.