Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been buying game add ons paying but not receiving
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey @Mi2011__ what device do you play Candy Crush Soda Saga on?
You can get help with this by reaching out to support in the game with the folllowing steps:
There you can contact support and get your rewards sorted!
Hey again @Mi2011__, the Settings is in the game it should be in the top right and have the cogwheel icon like so: ⚙️
Hi I play on my Huawei tablet and it's just happened again to Me.
I bought a weekly special but did not receive
I can't find in the settings tat you described to me 😔