I’ve been playing this game for a very long time and I feel that the controllers of this game are becoming manipulative and controlling the game to there advantage! They have taken away half of the chances to win the game and they change the moves so that we lose rather than win a fair game! I enjoy very much playing this game. However, I feel impaled to quit. I have quit before hoping that it would change. I back a few weeks later and nothing has changed. It’s just gotten worse. You’re forcing me to spend money just to continue to play the game! And it appears to me that I am not the only one who feels this way. Maybe if we all join in and stop playing your game you’ll stop the manipulation.
I recently answered a survey that hoping that you would take that into consideration, but now it appears that the game has gotten even worse, forcing me to spend more money to continue playing your game. Good luck, and so long.