Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hei everyone! What happens to the levels in the game? There are a lot with only 15 moves! Do you want us to stop playing in such conditions? Increase the number of moves!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
We got your 15-move games!!!At first, I wanted to take screenshots to show how many there are. But I saw that almost all games with so many moves have already been played. One by one...15. Don't make the game "the impenetrable Amazon jungle."Or you remembered the "theory of probability". Type...The broken clock on the wall shows the correct time twice a day. There is nothing but annoyance! Finish the experiment, otherwise, out of your greed, you'll be left playing by yourself....I repeat, I haven't played King for a month now....they added the " Wheel of Fortune" there, because not only me, but many stopped playing. Now I think it will be the same here...