Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why does our fb avatar, or our pic become the avatar for this game? Every other game works that way!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there jdm72757👋
I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble with your avatar on Facebook. 😣
May I suggest that you download the Windows version of your game and log in via Facebook. This version should run smoothly and provide a quick solution. Here is the the link to download the game: Games from King - Microsoft Apps
I hope this helps and wishing you a great day! 🍭