Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Am stuck on level 10404 ive to get 22 bottles with 15 moves also ive to float the bears up 2
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey! Sorry to hear you're stuck on that level. Would you be able to share a screenshot of the level? That will help us better understand what you're having on the level. It might also encourage other players who have already completed the level to jump in and share some tips and strategies that worked for them!
Am sorry I said 10404 I mean 10494. I've to get 22 bottles out and float the bears in 15 moves its impossible thankyou
Hi there @Haleygreenall! 👋
I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with level 10404. 😖
I just tested the level, and no issues were found. The level has a normal pass rate and is working properly. After having a quick look at your account, I can see that you did indeed manage to smash the level. Congratulations on already being on level 10494. 🏆️
If you need some help in the future to pass a level, you can take a look at the tutorials and the level help & tips area in the Kingdom Community.
Wishing you a great day futher! 🍭