Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't solve level 7032 in just 15 moves, and I'm not paying for extra moves. I guess I won't play, anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, @Corvairnut
I see you mentioned having issues passing 7032 and I can share that levels are designed to be passable without spending real money.
We recommend using the items you can earn for free to make things easier. For this level in particular I've checked on it and can confirm no inherent issues with it and a high pass rate, so I'm sure you'll be able to pass in no time.
My personal advice, the one I apply when playing a difficult level, is to carefully think about every single move. Sometimes it takes me up to 30 seconds before making a switch because I take a very thorough look at the whole board and search for the best move that can activate chain reactions.
I hope this helps and I wish you an awesome day!