Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Am sorry I said level 10404 but I mean 10494 I need to get 22 bottles and float the bears in 15 moves it can't be done
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah, it appears they've reduced the number of moves you get. I checked YouTube, and there was a video of this level where the player started with 30 moves.
That is happening in every bubble level! Literally 15 moves - it is impossible to clear no matter how many boosters you have. That goes for every bubble level. Plus they have added more bubble levels so if you play a race of any kind you will automatically lose.
This used to be a fun game and now are now making this a pay to play game. It’s really disappointing.
I am getting fed up with this level its impossible because you don't have enough moves I need to get 22 bottles and float the bears ive 15 moves to do it in am getting fed up using all my life's level 1049
They've recently reduced the number of available moves on every level. Apparently they didn't think that decision through. I'm also stuck on a bubble level (used to have 33 moves, now it has 18 and is literally impossible).
They've been made aware of the issue and are "looking into it". For the time being, my suggestion is to log in for your daily bonus and don't even bother trying to pass the level. It's a waste of time until they fix it.
I need help getting off it not having fun playing no more