Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lately, anytime I want to pay to add more lives I just get a "contacting" error code and it goes on no matter how long I x out and go back. You would think you'd want me to spend money. Pretty annoying
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI @katynotkatty šĀ
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with c!Ā
I would recommend doing some technical steps to prevent this from happening in the future. Please do the following:Ā Ā Ā
You may need to tapĀ RestartĀ >Ā Restart.Ā
Should the issue persist, please send me a screenshot of what it looks like on your side. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit:Ā https://support.google.com/android/answer/9075928?hl Ā Ā Ā
Could you please also provide me with the following:Ā
Thanks for your message and wishing you a great day further! šĀ