Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since I bought a package of gold I have been unable to get boosters and lives for free with the ads... I guess they think I will spend more money on gold! It is frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Claudiajacotte! 😊 The availability of ads is similar to events and features, where different groups of players may see different features or offers for a limited period of time. Because of this, some players may have access to ads while others don't, and this can change over time. We know it can be disappointing, but hopefully they'll return for you in the future!