Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My podium contest has just disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it never came back. On top of that I lost all my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @rntfish . I hope you’re doing well.
I’m sorry to hear that the Podium Contest feature is currently unavailable, but rest assured it is expected for some events and features to change and even become temporarily unavailable, so there’s nothing to worry about.
Please note that special events like these are bonus features in the game and therefore not designed to be there permanently. To help keep things fresh and interesting, our studio tweaks and introduces new features every so often. As such, they need to thoroughly check these during gameplay, so these special features may appear or disappear during ongoing tests, as well as during scheduled maintenance checks.
However, events and features in our games can temporarily disappear when there is a connection issue during login. This can be a hiccup, a peak in the signal, or a momentary signal loss.
Normally, it comes back after you do one of the following:
01- Play one level
02- Close the app and restart your device
03- Check that you have a stable connection
Please note that these steps do not guarantee that the feature will return, and we are unable to add the feature back manually.
If these steps don't help it means the feature isn't available right now, and I’m afraid we can’t add it manually for you.
As for your missing Boosters, even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community.
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞