Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Where has the Podium contest disappeared too?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, @witchy1
Considering you're not seeing the Podium Contest, I have to let you know that these events and features aren't permanent. They're designed to come and go, and be replaced with others. This goes for all players and it not able to be manually influenced in any way.
You'll be getting other events in the Podium's place which you might even have more fun with.
I hope this helped clear things up. I wish you a sweet day!