Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do I have this new look like island hoping the levels. Can I go back to the older look
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, @tatertom
It seems you're referring to the Soda Sea. While you can't go back to how it was on your own, it's an event that allows you to earn rewards (mostly Wonderballs) as you pass levels and restore islands.
Make the most of it so you can get more free items to help you pass challenging levels! I hope this helped and have a sweet day!