Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I log in everyday don't miss a day just logged in and want me to use gold bars cause it says I missed a day I have logged in over 300 days now Im back to the beginning why is this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Justme455 , welcome to the Community! 😊
I can understand how frustrating it is to see your Daily Bonus streak reset after more than 300 days.
If the Daily Bonus isn’t collected before its timer resets, the streak can start again from the beginning, even if you opened the game that day. This may be why you’re seeing the option to use Gold Bars to continue your streak.
Please keep an eye on the Daily Bonus timer and make sure the reward is collected before it resets. If this happens again even though you collected the bonus on time, let us know and we can look into it further.