the graphics that you’ve changed for achieving levels are unnecessary and kind of confusing. What do they mean and how is that story helpful for the daily playing and advancement through levels?
The games have shifted so there are levels of the rocket play, and winning one level gets you temporary boosters instead of just boosters. The winning of the coins game has doubled the amount of levels needed to win coins, and if you make a mistake one level before the top you just lose everything. I don’t play it anymore. It’s not worth it to play most of the challenges overall and so I’ve been playing less challenges, closing the game early, and feel unsatisfied with all of it.
Recently, I see that all of the game ads have been lengthened and when you think they’re over, you click again and again. also it’s like you’re hiding the “X” or the arrow to close the ad. They’re so tiny and I feel for anyone who has a slight visual impairment. That’s not demonstrating inclusive. It’s also sneaky - we have to search for the tiny “x” that is hidden under some words. Come on folks! Do better!
I have to admit to being pretty disgusted with these things and am now considering deleting the game.