Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been trying to pass this level for some time with only 15 moves and no boosters. I've tried to search info on this and most comes back that it has either 32 or 37 moves. Is 15 moves correct for this level. I think it's impossible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, they changed the game by reducing the number of moves so you have to purchase boosters or gold bars to complete the level. The admins are lying and telling people the levels are still winnable, but they are not with fewer moves.