Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
These new changes are really frustrating. Been playing this game for a really long time (I’m on level 13,274) but I’m about to stop wasting my time. You guys have given us less moves to complete the levels and are forcing us to purchase boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree with Pjallday. Been playing for 10 years. I am going to stop playing soon unless they make it more fair. Hard is ok, impossible is no fun.
Hey there @Pjallday and thank you for sharing your feedback with us here in the community. We regularly share this with the games studios for them to improve the game so it's helpful that you post here with us.