Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Is there a timeline for the completion of the fix rollout or is there something I have to do like reinstall for the fix to work? It shouldn't have to take this long!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey again Norma, we are still investigating the issue - but the issue is proving to be more difficult to identify than anticipated. Once we have updates we'll update about this in the main thread:
I hope that you're able to play on other platforms like Android/iOS or perhaps Facebook as well until we're able to sort this.
I'd also recommend checking your desktop for any types of updates for the system or its drivers just in case this may be able to help.
Should I assume that I won't be playing this game any more and kiss it goodbye? They can build these games but can't fix them when something goes wrong. Very disappointed.
Thank you Norma, the studio is investigating and the screenshots help! We'll update if we see any progress on the problems - thanks again for helping out 🙏 Until its fixed, I hope your able to play on other devices in the meantime.
Not sure if I've done this right, but I tried.
Hey there @Norma_Loewen I understand this must be incredibly frustrating - the studio is working on a fix, but it seems like this issue is a bit more tough to replicate than we anticipated.
If you’re comfortable with it, you can help us by sending a Windows error log. This is completely optional, so no worries if it feels too technical.
To find it:
If you see several errors from around that time, you can send those too.
Thanks for your patience and thank you if you’re able to help us with this! 💜