Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My Kindle fire hd won't update candy crush soda app. I have tried for several days now but it says theres an error
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HHi Alex this is what comes up on the screen. I have tried many times to update. Northing works Many thanks
Hey there @mickathy . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your game. Please try the following steps:
Check out the following page for support with these steps: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200829000 (Please note that this guide is only available in English, Japanese, and Chinese language)
If none of my recommendations work, please send a screenshot of the error you're seeing, or describe it to me as best as you can. Thanks and have a great day.