Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Update: This layout has gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
UPDATE: I see in the bake a cake event, the level number and the score don’t be hided.
Oh no…the score is gone again.
Oh this is horrible news.
Why do the candy crush games feel like they have to copy royal match and its clones?
Welp, I'm gonna dread the day this comes to my game.
I correctly predicted the soda bear will be featured as the portrait. Can i take a bite?