Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello , I opened the game today and all that was displayed was one level
What happened to all the other levels?
I am at level 19965 which is the displayed level
playing on desktop windows11 version 1.324.3
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To add, thanks for the feedback both @MollyS and @JillyJill. I understand it must be frustrating to not be able to play the old levels as you're used to - and being on Mastery Levels should of course ideally not block you from participating in events.
I'll share this with the game studio, thanks for posting about it here.
Ah right @MollyS, it's most likely the case that you're in a test for the new Soda Sea @poo342, you can read more about how it works here:
SAME PROBLEM with me. Today I opened ready to build me some cakes.
NOW an ISLAND again? 1 level, mastery level, no past, nothing.
So when i'm building my cake in the bakery, and then I end up in "bakery jail" the glass where you go when you lose a level. So if we lost the level and got into victory.Jail, you have to go and get yourself out, and if you're at the end, you would usually play the second to the last level.
However, this is not showing any levels !!
Out of all King games THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! But I'll have to let go if this is how it's going to be. I know I'm just 1 of millions but just Journaling 📝
Intead I show 1 level, all it says is mastery level. Therefore, if I get stuck in the bakery glass dish, I do not have any level to play, to get out of "bakery jail" or just pay 3 bars and release yourself. Now when you have finished your levels and you are encouraged (forced) to do the Master Levels since there's no old levels anymore.
Again!
Please fix this, I love this game, but putting us in an island with one level and everything else is hidden. This has got to be a glitch, and it has got to be taken care of because it is affecting all of our progress or whoever is in the same boat
We can't participate in the pick 4 either obviously
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
News
My mobile and game is updated, restarted cache, etc. Did all the usuals.
1-2 months old Galaxy S26 Ultra
Thank you,
Jilly
Hey there CM, it sounds like @poo342 now has the terrible map of islands. This is why they can only see the current level and not all the other levels played. 🤨
Contacting support won't help, but I know that's the standard answer 🙄
Hey there @poo342, it sounds like you may have been logged out of your account. So I would check and log back in if you can! If not, then it's a good idea to make an account now and then reach out to support in the game.
What is a King account? – King General