Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I should have won the Lolly in level 7659. I won that level and did not receive it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @Bschrubb1976, it should be solved now in your game!
ID: 6487673658, I do not have a screen shot
Hey there @Bschrubb1976, do you have a screenshot of the issue? Were you supposed to win it via an event - or was it a specific quest you had?
Also if you can include your Player ID that would be super helpful!
Find your Player ID