Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
CM Edit: Level 5911, 14992 and 14658 have all been fixed, please restart your game and it should work for you now!
I can't get level 5911 to work? Is there a trick?
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there everyone in this thread - thank you for the reports! Level 5911 has been fixed so if you restart your game it should work better for you now!
@brigchris @janetifimust @QBuck @laam109 @Brigitte_O @MonicaEll @Picketypete
Tagging mods here for visibility as well @PrettyBubbles @Princess_Jessica @Palash_Sarma
Hi guys to do as @brigchris done by contacting support who moved him on from this level please select the following from in your game 💓
Settings • ❓ Help Center • 🔗 Go to an article and scroll down • 💬 Press "Contact us" or "Chat with us"
This was the response I received from them to get it fixed.
How do you go to tech support?
I’ve been stuck too. A couple of times I got it to drop down and almost beat the level but I don’t know how. I’m about to just give up. It’s ridiculous.
I had to go thru tech support to have them bump me forward! Great guys and gals
I can't play Level 5911. I have no water bottles..I have followed the steps recommended by your administrator
I am having the same issue. There are no bottles to advance the bear pictured to be next board with the remaining bears. Please correct the issue.
same here. Cannot play. H what should I do…..no bottle.. just keep on staying in this..
This level has several boards. 4 bears are at the beginning and 2 bears are hidden in the last board.
Same issue. Can no longer play the game. Please patch!
Same issue. A few days ago I could get to the lower level but no longer. The issue seems to be a lack of water bottles to get the final bear on the upper level to the bottom. Help?
Hi my friend could you explain a little more
When you say you can't get it to work do you mean you can't open the level or are you stuck on the level
If you can't open it please try the following 💓
Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues
Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache
iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
It shows 3 bears but not the others? It says 6?