Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
LEVEL 130 IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS WITH 15 MOVES!!! I USED ALL PRE-GAME BOOSTERS BUT I CAN’T PASS IT!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is evidence for my conjecture.
🖕would be the appropriate reqction
My level is 4000ish and I'm same with you. Most of those levels only 15 moves. Sometimes, you need in-game boosters for example: free switch. Or maybe pause to play for a while and continue back.
Hooray, my team has completed the bake a cake event🥳🥳🥳. I received 2 supersonic lollipop! I think they can help me for this impossible level