Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Ich habe in Level 575 nur 16 Züge zur Verfügung, damit ist das Level nicht zu schaffen. Laut KI oder Youtube sollten es 35 Züge sein.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been on this level for several days and not been even near to finish it.
If they change the moves from 35 to 15, it's obvious, you never can finish it without buying cold.. which I don't do…
I see thank you for sharing this with us. In the screenshots provided - I'd focus on making special candies with the black candies on the left since they can create more fishes.
I understand though that this level might need to be adjusted in terms of difficulty labeling - so I have forwarded this to the studio for them to look at.
Thank you for your reply.
Hey there @Wascht and thanks for sharing your feedback. The game is continuously being updated, so what's seen on YouTube can sometimes be different from what's in your game.
Would you also be able to share a screenshot of the level so that I can forward it to the studio for them to look at it?