Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
upset after playing since 2020 and almost 2 years of longing in a playing every day , well over 650 days of bonus days and having to start all over because the game was changed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for explaining and for sharing the extra detail. Normally in Soda, the Daily Login streak starts over if a login day is missed, unless the streak is revived in-game. If you logged in every day on time and still lost the streak, that doesn’t sound like how it should work. Please let us know whether you saw any option to keep/revive the streak (like continuing with Gold Bars), and if possible share your device and game version so we can take a closer look.
I did log in everyday on time and nothing interrupted my game. The game format was changed. Doesn’t look the same and that is why I lost my over 650 long in days.. I know a lot of people who have the same issue. It’s very frustrating. I know it’s just a game but something I looked forward to and wanted to keep my bonus streak going.it was of no fault of mine. So yes I’m saying I logged in everyday on time never late and never missing a day so yes something in the game interrupted the daily bonus making it start over to day one. It’s seems that no matter what I explain happened it’s not being believed . Isn’t there a way it can be checked? I know it’s silly but this was something that I used for my own sanity while I was going through a very difficult time. It was one thing I could count on daily that I had control over. It was a stress reliever.
I did log in everyday on time and nothing interrupted my game. The game format was changed. Doesn’t look the same and that is why I lost my over 650 long in days.. I know a lot of people who have the same issue. It’s very frustrating. I know it’s just a game but something I looked forward to and wanted to keep my bonus streak going.it was of no fault of mine.
Hey there @Dcmaxx, I'm really sorry to hear that. Are you saying that the daily login bonus got interrupted by something in the game? Usually just making sure that you login within the timer should continue the streak for you.