Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Although I have completed several quests where there are enough green candies, no new booster is available in bear climb this week. But the fonction in bear climb was normal before and I enjoyed the boosters as I had completed quests for many weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh I'm really glad to hear that! Thanks for sharing it with us as well, let us know if something goes wrong again!
Today it seems to be returning to normal, and I have claimed some boosters successfully.
Hey again @ABC_123 I'm checking this with the studio and will get back to you if I hear more about this - thank you for your patience. We've had a few hard to catch issues with Bear Climb, but we're doing our best to try to find them and improve the game!
@Szépségem, would you mind sharing details about the issue along with what game version you have installed and your Player ID?
I am experiencing he same problem.
I know how to claim the rewards from the bear climb because it worked normally before this week. But this week, it does not function anymore, so it is this point that I feel so weird. My ID is 6921081100, and the game version is 1.325.2, just as it is shown below. I'm playing on multiple devices, but I don't think this is the reason why it does not work, because before this week I also played on multiple devices and nothing was wrong.
Thanks for sharing the screenshots. Bear Climb works by collecting green candies, and after the first free reward, the next rewards may need to be claimed from the Bear Climb / Activity Hub instead of popping up automatically.
Could you please check there first and see if a reward is waiting for you to claim?
Also, only green candies collected during normal level play count toward Bear Climb progress, so the extra candies from Sugar Rush at the end of a level will not be added.
If the progress still does not move, please try fully closing and reopening the game. If you play on more than one device, please also try playing on just one device for now.
If it is still stuck after that, let us know your game version, your Player ID and whether you play on multiple devices, and we can take a closer look. 🙂
As it is shown on the screenshot, at first, 15min unlimited lives are offered automatically. However, after I have completed more than 20 quests and so many green candies have been collected, no more booster is available, which makes me so frustrated.
Hey there @ABC_123 and thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Could you also include a screenshot of what you're referring to so it's easier for us to forward this to the game studio? 😊