Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I won 200 gold bars and when I try to collect, it says I have no internet and won't deliver. I do have internet and I have rebooted. What gives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @MEChalberg, sorry to hear that. What event was this connected to? Do you have a screenshot of the reward being shown but not in your account? That would help me in terms of helping! Otherwise I'd reach out to support to get help with this problem.
You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps: